Anatomy of Female Power Download and Discussion Page
This is a page where you can download a PDF of the long out of print book on sexual politics The Anatomy of Female Power. I think it’s one of the most enlightening and controversial treatises on sexual warfare I’ve ever read and changed my views on just about everything. And unlike most books that bash feminism, it also bashes men. And not just the liberal beta male (who he calls “mushos”) but the conservative traditional macho male as well (who he calls “machos”), with convincing arguments. No one is safe in it.
Note, there are two pages missing from the book, pages 95 and 96. This is not a mistake made when scanning the book, my copy actually looks like that. Same goes for the occasional paragraphs where the text is so light you can barely see the words.
To get a hint of what the book is about, from the Back Matter:
Highlights from the book
- Feminism is a revolt in paradise
- Men may rule the world, but women rule the men who rule the world.
- When his penis stands up, a man’s brain takes French leave
- The brunt of the double standard is borne, not by women, but by men
- A macho is a strutting factotum with bulging biceps, stone-dry eyes, brains that are ruled by his gonads, and an ego indoctrinated to believe that he is the lord and master of the woman who rules him.
- The modern musho (the new or feminal man) is one of that breed of diffident men who have been bullied, guilt-tripped, ego-bashed and penis-twisted into pram pushing, diaper changing and breast envy.
Normally I wouldn’t put up a whole book online like this out of copyright respect, but this book has been long out of print and is not even available in the US anymore. If anyone out there with legal claim to this copyright has issues with this, feel free to email me.
Download instructions: You can either right-click the link below and choose “Save Link As…” if using Firefox or “Save Target As…” if using Internet Explorer and download it as a PDF. Or you can left-click it to open it up inside your browser window and then click “File” and then “Save As…” on your browser menu.
Also, feel free to scroll down to the comments section and discuss your thoughts on the book before, while or after you read it.